Saturday, February 27, 2021

How to use Murphy Richards OTG 60 ltr

 

Morphy Richards 60 ltr


Morphy Richards OTG 


My very first oven was a second hand oven which my brother gifted me on my b'day. I had used it extensively during the initial days of my baking career. It was Singer brand. I used it for a long, long time, till it had some problem. I still miss that wonderful gift!

After that, I had bought Morphy Richards. And later I Bajaj and also a sunflame cooking range which has stove and oven. This cooking range came handy when power supply goes away in the middle of baking.

Later some three years back, I bought Berjaya, an deck oven which runs on gas. I bought it from Stains in Trivandrum. If anyone need to know more about the use, functions, then you can contact me. I'll be happy to show the functions. 

This is a single deck oven which was a big time saver, and cost saver for me. Another big reason which I love this oven is that it can run without power. So, any short interruptions of power wont affect my baking. It's definitely a big relief for me!

If you are into regular baking and getting lot of baking orders, then I would suggest you to buy a Bergia brand of oven. All you need to have is the space to keep the oven and make a metal stand to keep one. I will be writing a detailed post on Bergia oven with pictures and video of how to use it. 

Morphy Richards OTG

Many students who buy an oven usually have some doubts and questions about how to use the dial in the oven. I think its just an initial confusion with the functions of each dial and settings for baking. 

 For beginners, they are often confused about setting the coil, pre-heating, etc. Some of the problem people face is over heating with this oven. When you find that cake getting burned or too dry, and if this happens frequently, then it's time to check the oven temperature. And to check the heat inside the oven, use a oven thermometer. Using this small tool will rule out if there's any problem with the oven thermostat.

I once had issue with the temp and it was rectified with service. During the service, it was found that there was issue with the oven thermostat, an electronic component inside the oven which regulates the heat. They changed the thermostat inside the oven and it solved the problem. 


Oven Settings and dials on Morphy Richards OTG

First Dial is for temperature setting. Turn the dial and keep it as per the desired temperature. In the case of baking cupcakes, I pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes in 170 degree celcius. 

Second dial is for coil. 

Third time is for the time

Final row has two red buttons. When switched on, it for switching on the oven and also for switching the heater fan. 

Service Center of Murphy Richards in Different Cities

1. Murphy Richards Service Centre in Trivandrum

W & C Hospital Rd, Aristo junction, Thycaud,
Mobile Number 9446100529


2. Murphy Richards Service Centre in Banglore

3. Murphy Richards Service Centre in Hyderabad

---------------------------------------------

Other service centers which repair Oven

VINAYAKA SERVICE

Phone: 099723 21313

#63, New Thippasandra Main Rd, near Ganesha temple, Seethappa Colony, HAL 3rd Stage,
Bangalore

4 comments:

ayaan_khan said...

Thank you for sharing your valuable information this is really helpful for beginners LED TV Repair Bangalore

Tupu Das said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tupu Das said...

Thank you for sharing this info with us. These days OTG comes with advanced features for ultimate baking experience.

Anonymous said...

Planning to buy a berjaya gas oven.Is it good?How is the after sales service.Thanks in advance