Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Biscoff Cupcakes with love

A very trending Biscoff cupcakes were made for a Doctor. It was gifted by a happy mom of a baby girl. After doing this customized theme cupcake, I feel I should be doing more these theme based designs on cupcakes. One reason is that it's a perfect gift which gives so much meaning and happiness to the giver and the recipient.  

Flashback to 2012

While posting this cupcake theme pic, I digged into the old post to see if I had done any customized figurine on cupcake. To my surprise I found that back in 2012 I had made few fondant vineyard theme and posted on this blog. So, here's my long back fondant theme design. 

Also, do check out the Xmas theme fondant designs and animal figurine on cupcake. 



Fondant Theme Cupcake 



No comments: