Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I need a vacation.....

It has only been 3 weeks since this year started and I am already stressed out. Work is not that exciting and I was browsing through websites and suddenly felt the urge to go for a vacation to a far off place. Vacation suddenly reminds me of Maldives. A place which I would love to go........... I was working in Maldives for one year.

Maldives—a chain of 1190 small coral islands, grouped into 26 atoll. Maldives consist of small islands and is known for its beautiful beaches, resorts, scuba diving and you can see so many different varieties of fishes and corals.

One of the Water bungalows with the glass floor....
Beautiful fishes.......

Maldives runway, this island is only for the Airpot and to the right hand side you can see a small island which is Male' - The capital of Maldives.
This was one of the most memorable experience in my whole life. If you need to go to any resorts in Maldives the sea plane will drop you at this small pad with your luggage and will take off, you need to wait here in the middle of the sea for the boat to come and pick you up, this was one of the scariest moment in my life..

The beautiful beach....

My dream vacation has been Maldives since I came back from there in the year 2000... I would atleast try and make it by the year 2010 with my husband.








2 comments:

SandyaS said...

Beautiful pics.. :-) and may be in 2010 when you plan it all up, we all can also join u and try to make it up as a group vacation.. :D

Marina Charles said...

Sure Sandy..