Maida 2 cups
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
Ghee 250 gms
Powdered Sugar 250 gms
Milk 1/2 cup
Sugar 2 tsp
Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
1. In a bowl sieve Maida, Baking powder and Baking Soda.
2. In another bowl, beat together ghee and powdered sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Then add egg yolks one at a time, beating well.
4. With the beater on low speed, alternately add flour and milk to Ghee mixture, beginning and ending with flour.
5. In another bowl whisk egg whites, then gradually add 2 tsp sugar and vanilla essence and continue to beat until stiff.
6. Fold egg white mixture into the ghee mix.
7. Pour the batter in a cake tin and bake in a preheated oven of 180 degree for 50 minutes.
Source : funwidfud.blogspot.in