|Red Velvet Cake - Valentine Special|
The restaurants, hotels, pubs, lounge bars in Bangalore are luring lovebirds with all sorts of fun, events, entertainment and culinary delights. Just scroll down the page to see various events, gifts, dinner parties to treat someone special in your life.
Where to buy Valentine's Day gifts in Bangalore?
Looking for a Valentine's Day gift which is unique, romantic and thoughtful gifts. Check few gift ideas listed below to pick the right one for your valentine.
- Heart shaped chocolates or themed cakes ( Place early orders with any popular home bakers or baking institutes like Lavonne ( Ph # 9740544442/9740544443), Cake Walk, Bite me Chocolate at Indira Nagar. For chocolate gifts check with Chocolate Junction, etc.
- Perfume or lingerie for her ( Visit any stores in any of the leading malls like UB City, Garuda mall, Spar at Koramangala, etc)
- Wallet, Vest, Shoes or jeans for him
- Say it with flowers ( I recommend Flower Box by Megha Arya, Ph: +91-80-25278888 / 41120988, close to ESI Hospital, Indira Nagar)
- Personalized pillow cover, Tee shirts, mugs, calendar, beer glasses, candles, lighters or engraved photo frames, etc. ( Try Printo for personalized gifts)
- For geeks, there are tech gifts like iPhone, game console, drones, DSLR, etc
- Pamper both of you with a day in spa
- The Black Pearl, Koramangala
- Dot, Yum ( Aloft Hotel), Whitefiled
- Le Meriden, Sankey Road
- Keys Hotel, Electronic City
- Radha Hometel, Whitefied
- Blue Ginger, Taj Westend
- Troika, Indira Nagar
- Mango Tree Bristrobar, Indira Nagar
- The Boozy Griffin, Koramangala
- Zaica, Whitefiled
- Zaica, Indira Nagar
- Woodstock, Indira Nagar
- Fairfiled by Marriott, Rajajinagar
What different stuffs you can do in Valentine's Day 2015 in Bangalore?
Roses, cakes, and gifts are few common stuffs most romantic hearts seek on a Valentine's Day. But, for more daring, out-of-box activity seekers,Valentine's Day is more than just pretty gifts and roses. If you are one of those, here are few ideas to experiment on this romantic day outing.
- Go for midnight trek to one of the hills surrounding Bangalore. Skanda Giri is one place popular with adventure seekers. But, I'm not sure if it's now open for trekkers.
- Another day activity would be wine tour. Give a surprise to your spouse or friend by taking the person for wine tour in Bangalore (Call for details: +91 990220238). Probably you heighten the experience by presenting a pair of wine glasses and a bottle of wine.
- For those not motivated by romantic candle lit dinner or loud bash at the pubs in Bangalore, you can try this out. Buy a bunch of red roses, gifts, sweets and visit one of the orphanages in Bangalore or old age homes in Bangalore. Share your love to those who really needs it.
- Experience doing something together. Join for a cooking or baking or craft classes on this day. I assure it's going to fun, learning new things together.
- Instead of buying a rose, gift a rose plant to neighborhood park or gift your neighbor or to someone you love.
- Clean your locality - Why not gather a group of friends to clean your locality. What about placing a new dust bin in the area and give the local sweeper lady a new dress, new hand gloves or a slipper. Won't it be nice of you to do this?
- Give free hugs to all your friends or even to strangers! Bit daring, but you can give it a try
- Donate your time to some charity organization in Bangalore. Various charities like Nirmaan Bangalore, Akshaya Patra Foundation, are looking for volunteers and funds.