- Onion 1 big
- Cabbage 2 cup
- Garlic 5 to 6 pods
- Ginger small piece
- Green chilly 3 to 4
- Garam masala 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric powder
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves(to garnish)
- Cabbage should be sliced thinly.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds.
- Then add onion, chilly, ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
- Stir well and add garam masala
- Add salt as per your taste.
- Now add cabbage and sprinkle water into this.
- Cook in low flame and serve hot
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.