|Kerala Egg Curry with coconut milk|
Egg based recipes are simple to cook and takes less time. This is ideal for bachelors or those who are new to cooking. Follow the simple steps to make this tasty egg curry.
Other Variations with Egg
Most popular and easiest recipe with egg is Bullseye (egg half fry), scrambled eggs and Omelette. You can make different varieties of omelette depending on the ingredients and your style. Or you can make half boiled egg.
Egg Curry with Coconut milk Kerala Special
This blog post is about a basic egg recipe, as per Kerala taste. This egg dish gives you enough gravy to have it along with bread, appam or with boiled rice.
Egg Curry Ingredients:
- Egg 2
- Onion 2 big
- Garlic pods 3 to 4
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Corriander powder 2 tsp
- Green Chilly 3 to 4
- Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- Thick coconut milk 1 cup
- Water 3/4 to 1 cup
- Vinegar 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Oil 2 tsp
- Boil the eggs for 10 min. ( Hard boiled stage)
- Remove the shell and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it starts spluttering add onion, garlic, green chilly and curry leaves.
- Saute it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add all the powders into the pan and saute it in low flame.
- Add water and vinegar. Mix it well and allow it to boil.
- Reduce the heat and add coconut milk and mix well.
- Split the eggs and add it into the gravy.