|Egg Roast with Onion and Pepper|
A very simple,easy and tasty recipe with eggs that goes well with Chappathi,appam....
Ingredients to make pepper Egg Roast
- Hard boiled egg 3
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- onions 2 medium, sliced
- Green Chillie 2
- Salt as needed
- Oil 2 tsp
- Cinnamon 2 inch piece
- Whole pepper ½ tsp
- Vinegar -1tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Boil eggs and remove the shell and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds then onions, green chillies.
- Sauté them till light golden brown.
- Add pepper powder,turmeric powder, Cinnamon and whole pepper
- Saute for 5mts and mix well at a low heat until oil separates from the onion masala mixture.
- Now add vinegar and egg ( you can either halve them or keep it whole) cook at a low heat until everything mix well and sprinkle corriander leaves.
- Serve hot.