|Gongura Mutton Curry|
|Farmer's Market at Yoga House, Indira Nagar|
|Bought some fresh Gongura Leaves from farmers market|
Next I checked Vahrehvah.com for Sanjay Thumma's Gongura Mutton Curry Recipe. So, here's goes the recipe I followed from Vahrehvah.com.
- Coriander powder 1tsp
- Cumin seeds powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masalas 2 each(Cardamom, Clove and Cinnamon
- ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Gongura leaves 5 bunch
- Green chillies 5
- Mutton 500 grams
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 cup chopped
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Pressure Cook Mutton with cumin,coriander,red chilli powder,water,and salt
- Now take a pan,when hot add oil, garam masala, chopped onion and salt. Cook till the onion turns golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, green chillies and gongura leaves.
- Cook in a very slow flame till the oil oozes out.
- Now add the cooked mutton and cook for 5 minutes, add water if required.
- Finally add the garam masala powder and garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot with rice.