Thursday, November 15, 2018

Baking Intern Vacancy at Bangalore

Baking Internship 

Baking Internship
Are you a baking diploma student or a hospitality management student or an experiment home-chef? Is making up cakes all day a second nature to you? Do you enjoy learning new recipe, willing to experiment – do, undo, tweak, and with an eye for detail?

If yes, then I have a place for you as an Intern.

I’m looking for 2 Interns ( girls) who should be ready to spend at least 3 month on a full-time basis.

The interns get real hands-on experience, and you’ll learn to work side-by-side. Interns perform a wide variety of tasks from scooping cookies to shaping loaves as well as cake work and cleaning the workstation area, learning food photography, sharing images on online platforms, etc
.
The candidate should have experience in baking, good attention to detail and the willingness to work efficiently. Candidates from a culinary institute are preferred.

Internships are full-time and paid.

About myself ( Marina)
My name is Marina Charles. I've come a long way through food blogging, and also as a culinary trainer. I have been taking baking and cooking lessons for the past 7 plus years in these cities - Trivandrum, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
My blog : https://mennas-cooking.blogspot.com/

I currently require the intern in Domlur, Bangalore. As an Intern, you should be assisting in my training session and during other days, you should be carrying out other tasks like recipe development, etc. Also, as an Intern you must be willing to travel with me to Trivandrum and Hyderabad and assist in my classes. 

Accommodation and meals is provided for candidates.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
Bake daily – often new recipes
Document the process and steps
Acquire knowledge of, and ability to use
Plan and analyse the process and suggest steps to improve

MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS and DESIRED SKILLS
Desire to learn the skills and practice
Flexibility with scheduling
Availability to work weekends
Good communication skills
Willing to do the dishes and sanitize the work area
A desire for continuously improving baking skills
Enthusiasm for baking

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE

Culinary or baking and pastry students with experience working in a hands-on production bakery or food service establishment are preferred.

What’s in for you?
1. Develop your skills and practical learning
2. Learn new recipes and mentorship
3. Short duration – 3 months
4. Meeting and interacting with people
5. Personal growth and new experience
6. Exposure to web marketing, design, food blogging, etc.
7. Certificate of participation and stipend

Call or msg or meet me in person to discuss about internship in details.

Check out this post about the baking interns who had worked with me. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm interested in this, what can I do to apply?