Monday, June 24, 2019

Bread Vada

I always give bread sandwhich as snacks for my baking class, everyday I am left with the hard crust of breads which I usally powder and keep it for my cutlets or snacks coating. Today I thought of making some bread vada, which turned out to be crunchy and yummy. Please feel free to try it out and let me know how it turns out to be.

Bread Vada

Ingredients:

12 slices bread crumbled
1 Cup curd
3 tbsp water
1/2 Cup rice flour
4 tbsp rava
1 onion chopped
3 green chillies chopped
4 pepper cones
2 inch ginger chopped
1/4 tsp baking soda
Corriander leaves
Curry leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for frying.

Method:
Crush the bread slice and soak in water and curd for 5-10 mts
Now add all the chopped ingredients to this and mix it well to vada consistency.
If required add little bit to water
Heat the oil in a pan , wet you palm and make a ball and then a small hole in the centre and gently drop it into the hot oil and fry golden brown on both sides
Serve hot.

1 comment:

EvolverTech said...

Get professional & practical SEO Training on Live Projects from Evolvertech which provide SEO Course Training in Jalandhar by SEO professionals and SEO experts.So get SEO Expert training from us.