Monday, September 9, 2019

Tennis Love



I'm trying to keep my life active as much as I can after my surgery 3 years ago and now my new found passion for Tennis hopefully is going to be my life forever
It was difficult initially for me to run around but found few amazing coach who made me sweat and fall in love with this game.
Happy that I found the best coach Vivek GL Vinod Vs, Ks Pradeep to train a novice like me. Hats off to their patience and time.
Tennis is mostly a mental game, Of course, you must have a lot of physical skill, but you can't play tennis well and not be a good thinker.
Tennis has take over me so much that recently baked a cake with Tennis theme.

2 comments:

andamantourismpackages said...

What u think u become. GOD bless u
andaman tour packages

HarryLuper said...

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!
electric sauté pot