Thursday, November 3, 2022

Palak Panner and Chapati

 

Chapati and Palak Paneer

Palak Paneer

Today at our house, it's palak panner for breakfast. This is quite a change in our household where all of us are used to having dosa or puttu or appam or uppama for breakfast. 

I had earlier bought palak for making spinach bread. The shop from where I buy vegies had sent sizable amount of palak. So, I decided to use it for making this dish. 

So, how do you make palak panner at home? Here're the steps I followed:

1 comment:

Rocky said...

"Wow, stumbled upon your blog and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed! Your writing style is captivating and your content is truly engaging.Groceries It's like finding a hidden gem in the vast sea of the internet. Keep up the fantastic work! Your blog has quickly become one of my favorites, and I can't wait to read more from you.Grocery Store Near Me Thank you for sharing your insights and creativity with the world. Wishing you continued success and inspiration on your blogging journeySupermarket Near Me
Grocery Store Swiggy Instamart
Flipkart Grocery
Zepto Online Shopping
Buy Grocery Online
Big Basket Online"