Monday, August 29, 2011

Cake Baking classes at Trivandrum


Are you looking for cake baking class in Trivandrum? If yes, here's the chance to learn cake baking from the basics. 

Classes are available every month, I will be conducting classes on every 2nd Saturday and Sunday of the month. Those interested to learn cake baking as a hobby or to make yummy varieties of cakes at home can join for the course.

You'll learn to bake, decorate and take home recipes to make exotic cakes, cupcakes and pastries. Anyone one from kids to seniors can join cake baking class. I even offer cupcakes classes for kids to the joys of cake baking. Call me now at #09379398865 to know details of cake baking/decorating classes!

Vanila Cup Cakes

Tea Cake

Assorted Cup Cakes

 Black Forest Cake

Chocolate Cup Cake

NB: Apart from cake baking classes, I also teach chocolates, North Indian cooking, South Indian Cooking ,  Kebabs, etc. Give me a ring at #09379398865 for class schedule.

14 comments:

Geethanjali said...

hey i am from trivandrum...i would like to attend ur cake baking class....bt sep 9th to 12th is not possible for me..is it just this month or do u conduct classes here on a regular basis???

cookingvarieties said...

hi, first visit here from bloggers.com
great blog, will come back to read more of your recipes. lovely looking cakes
do visit my blog, would love to read a comment from you too

Marina said...

Hi Geethanjali,

I conduct cake baking classes at Trivandrum every 2nd Saturday of the month.

The next class will be from 8th to 11th Oct 2011

Thanks
Marina

darkinspiration said...

Hi Marina,

I am interested in the baking class at Trivandrum. Could you let me know the timings please? also, do you take other classes also or just baking??

Marina said...

Hi,

There are two sessions in a day, morning 10am and evening 3pm.

I take cooking classes also.

Call me for more details-9379398865

Thanks
Marina

Now Serving said...

Hi Marina, first time here - Good luck with your classes dear the pictures are wonderful :) Love to see you on my blog- cheers, priya

Ammu Sanal said...

Hi Marina,
I am from Trivandrum. Your cakes look lovely. Could you please send me more details of your baking and cake decorating classes ? As i read from other comments, you conduct classes in Trivandrum on the 2'nd saturday of every month at 10 am and 3 pm. Please correct me if wrong and let me know the duration also.
Cheers,
Ammu

Marina said...

Hi Ammu,

Thankyou so much. I conduct cake baking classes at Trivandrum on every 2nd Saturday of the month. Please call me for more details

Marina
937

Marina said...

Hi Ammu

Contact me at 9379398865.

Marina

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I would like to attend your next baking class in Trivandrum.Pl tell me the venue and date.
thanks in advance
Sarika

Siji Lino said...

i would like to know the fees for your class and your address..

reagrds
Siji

Siji Lino said...

Hi Maria

I would like to know the fees as well as your address for the class.!!

Regards
Siji

Marina Charles said...

Hi Siji

Please contact me at 09379398865 for more details.

Many Thanks
Marina

Aparna Sharma said...

Hi m dr aparna. I ll be at trivandrum for 6 months only. Tat means only 6 classes. Tat ll not help me in any ways in learnin right???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...