Pav Bhaji which is all time favorite for most of us, Enjoy this Street Food
- 3 cups of Vegetables ( potato, carrots, green beans, peas, cauliflower)
- 1 cup of chopped Onions
- 1 chopped Green chili or to taste.
- 1 cup of chopped Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cups of Water or as needed
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter cubes
- 1 tsp Red chili powder or taste
- 3/4 tsp Coriander powder or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Fennel powder or to flavor
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder or to flavor
- 1/4 tsp Amchoor powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Onions
- Minced corriander leaves
- Required lemon slices
- Slit green chilies
- 1 tbsp cubed butter
- Chop the vegetables and cook in the pressure cooker
- Drain the water from the vegetables and keep aside
- Heat oil and add chopped onions and green chilly and sauté till it is golden brown
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute till the raw smell goes away.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and stir it for few minutes.
- Add all the masalas and mix well and then add the cooked vegetables and bring to boil.
- Now mash the vegetables gently and add salt
- Cook it in low heat for minimum 10 minutes.
- Now add butter to the curry
- Serve hot with Pav bread.