Friday, January 4, 2013

Home Stay Cooking Classes in Bangalore

Wanted to write this post last year, but some how it got delayed.

After finishing one of my  Trivandrum baking workshop I got a call from a student named Diana. She wanted to learn more that what she learned in her class in Trivandrum. And for that she was willing to come and stay with me in Bangalore.

I was surprised  if not flattered with her request. I never done this before, nor seen anyone with such passion. Thought I had apprehension about it, I decided to give it a try. Moreover, I have a spare room to accommodate her.

So, as decided she came to Bangalore for a week's stay to experience my first ever Home Stay cum Cooking Class.

During her three stay, she learned more cakes and few Indian dishes ( Kerala chicken biryani, chicken curry and Pork Vindaloo). Apart from her culinary adventures, we had a great time shopping and going out at and Bangalore.

Fast forward weeks and days...now she is now a baking star in Trivandrum. She regularly puts her stall in Sarwaa, Trivandrum.

I'm really happy to see such passionate people like Diana..Wish her the best.
Diana with Truffle Cake and Devil's cake

Chicken biryani under way

All Smiles with CheckeredCake  

Mixing & Spreading - Kitchen View 

Seasoning Cashew Nuts

Setting Biryani

Biryani - Under Progress
i                                       
Setting Biryani 

Biryani  - Ready To Serve

                                              

No comments: