Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Greatest Gift

The greatest gift you can give to someone is your TIME.

I just love teaching and sharing my knowledge to others. And today I got a surprise gift from one of my student. She just walked in with a box of chocolates she made and I could say it made my day.



Garima, she had attended my basic chocolate classes. Being a very creative person, she is into cooking, baking, candle making and is a yoga teacher. I wonder how she finds time for all these after managing two young sons.


She recently started a startup venture called 'Chocolati, which specializes in gourmet chocolates. This Diwali seasons she sold around 300-400 chocolates this season.



So happy for her new venture and wishing her all the best in this journey of living her passion  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
White Metal Products Online | Return Gifts