|Slice of Goodness ( Whole Wheat Egg less Chocolate Cake)|
Egg less Whole wheat Chocolate Cake
I'm not a person who's comfortable baking cakes without egg. However, I stumbled on this excellent blogger who has a wide range of egg-less cake recipes. This recipe given below is from her, which I did small changes to enhance outcome to come my way. Hats off to Akilla Subramaniam and her pursuit of healthy bakes.
- Whole wheat flour 1 and 3/4 cups
- Cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- Baking powder 2 tsps
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cup + 4 tbsp
- Milk 1 and 1/2 cups
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 2 tsps
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together thrice.
- Cream the powdered sugar and oil add the milk and essence then combine well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the sieved mixture.
- Fold in the mixture until you get a smooth batter.
- Grease an 8 Inch pan and pour the batter into it.
- Bake in the pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
I'm really surprised to see the find texture and finish of this cake. I bet it will be the same when you bake with this recipe. Pls do try this and thank the recipe maker for her recipe.
Your's in Baking!