Sunday, April 9, 2017

Wings of Guardian Angel

When I look back on my life, I wonder how I survived - when I was small and scared of anything my mom always said I had a guardian angel and she will take care of you and I believed her.
Two years back Chantel from Netherlands had come for my cooking class and it was a two day cooking session. She came back again to Bangalore again for her holidays and she came home yesterday to see me. We spent the whole day together just talking. She gifted me a small statue of an Angel which reminded me of my guardian angel whom I have forgotten as I grew up and I also loved the Dutch cookies she got for me.
The way people come into your life when you need them, it's wonderful and it happens in so many ways. It's like having an angel. Somebody comes along and helps you get right.
Chantel - House Visit - 2017
Guardian Angel - We all Need One! 


Chantel - 2 years back

No comments: