Sunday, April 9, 2017

Learn Baking Online

Everything happens for a reason. When I fell sick and could not travel much to other cities to take my classes, Biju gave an idea of online classes and it turned out to be a blessing when my students from Hyderabad approached me with the same and then I started taking online classes. Marina Online Indian Cooking ClassMarina's Online Bread Baking Classes
Liza heard of my online classes, contacted me to do a write up. I am so humbled to have featured in today's The Hindu Newspaper, Trivandrum edition. Thank you Liza for the wonderful write up.
Thank you lord for all the blessings. Thanks to all my students and friends who had called up to wish me luck for my new venture.
Wishing, hoping and praying to do many things in the field of baking,cooking and icing.

No comments: