Saturday, October 10, 2020

Throwback on Indian Cooking Class in Bangalore


Today I came across these pictures of cooking class taken in Bangalore. It brought back the pre-COVID time, when I used to spend a lot of time at my house in Domlur.

Pandemic has turned my life to new models, new challenges. I guess it's true to most people. Another aspect of this lockdown and social distancing is the rise in the interest of people towards cooking, gardening and other hobbies. Also, I see lot of people doing calligraphy class. Talking of calligraphy, I too joined for a short online class. 

After the calligraphy class, I am happy to find a new found hobby, a new art and interest in writing in stylized way. Apart from the class guidelines, I bought an expensive book from Amazon on calligraphy. 

What are the other pursuits you are doing or started doing during the last six months? What has changed in your life - the positives and the not-so welcome changes in your life?



Cooking Class in Progress
Cooking Class - 
North Indian Cooking Class - Finished Dishes
Spice masala Container

No comments: