Sunday, February 21, 2021

Be Thankful for each Day

Be thankful for this day. You are here, breathing and living life. 

Even if it's not the life you want or hoped for, it's life. There's always something to be thankful for.

I baked this cake for a little girl who is fighting for her life from the age of 2 and she turned 5 today. She is undergoing treatment for Cancer, had two sugeries and Chemotherapy.

I must have made so many cakes , uncountable for loved ones, friends, family, students, sold many cakes, donated for charity, wedding cakes etc...but the cake I made today will always be close to my heart.

Yesterday when I received a call from the priest in De Paul Center, Kumarapuram, Trivandrum for a cake  and I was excited to make this cake. Today when I met that bubbly cutiepie my heart just fell for her and prayed that she and her parents find all strength, engery and support to fight this journey.

We have a blessed beautiful life...be thankful and grateful.

Stay home and be safe.

#cancer #childcancer #positivevibes  #life #grattitude #lifeisgood #depaul  #Trivandrum

No comments: