Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home Made Birthday Cakes


Here are few home made Birthday cakes
Chopped strawberry lining the cake
                                                 .
Pineapple Pastry
                                                              

Mixed Fruit Birthday Cake

Heart Shaped Tea Cake



Strawberry Cake in Chocolate Syrup
                                                      
Birthday Cake with Edible Icing Sheet
Photo Cake/ Home Made Cake for Birthday                                      
You can contact me for such variety of home made Birthday cakes. Call me at Ph #9379398865 or for any  detail, you can mail me at mennasdelight@gmail.com. I'm based at Cambrige layout, Bangalore

Cake Making Lessons at Indira Nagar
You can also learn to make these cakes with right baking instructions. I take two types of classes.- basic level and advanced cake baking lessons.

Menna's Cake baking lessons give you complete exposure to cake baking - I take individual classes  with hands-on experience on baking. I don't take classes in batches. Learn to bake cake at your own comfortable pace.

Thank you,

Marina

No comments: