|Drumstick Mackerel Fish Curry|
Ingredients to make drumstick fish curry:-
- Fish - 250 gm
- Drumstick - 2 medium
- Small onion chopped - 1/2 cup
- Ginger and garlic finely chopped 1 1/2 tsp
- Green chili chopped - 2
- Chili powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Thin coconut milk - 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Clean and cut the fish into medium pieces.
- Crush ginger , garlic and green chilies ,
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds
- Add chopped onions, and toss it well for 3-4 minutes.
- Add ginger,garlic and green chilies,stir them till the raw smell goes away or till turns brown.
- Make a paste of chili powder, coriander and turmeric powder, adding a little water
- Add this mixture to the pan
- Add diced drumstick and toss it well for a minute or two.
- Pour thin coconut milk, mix it well and now you can add fish pieces.
- Cook it covered in slow flame for 15 - 20 minutes.Add curry leaves and remove from heat.