|Blondies For You|
Baking Essentials: Ingredients
Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
Castor Sugar/Brown sugar - 1 cup
Egg - 2
Vanilla essence -1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Flour - 1 Cup
Salt - a pinch
White Chocolate chopped - 1/2 Cup.
The method I followed:
- Preheat oven in 350 degree
- Butter the baking pan with butter paper
- In a bowl, add the melted butter, sugar and cream well.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla essence and salt.
- Add flour and stir until everything mixes.
- Now add the chopped white chocolates and fold it properly.
- Pour the batter into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool them and cut into 16 squares.
If you like bondies, you will naturally like Brownies.