Ripe Banana 2
Lemon Juice 2
Butter 175 gms
Brown Sugar 175 gms
Flour 225 gms
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Dark Chocolate 65gms
White Chocolate 25gms
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree and line the base of your loaf tin with butter paper.
- Cut the bananas into pieces, add the lemon juice and mash to form a puree, set aside.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the eggs, adding a little flour after each addition. When all the eggs have been added, stir in the banana puree and then the remaining flour. Add the chopped nuts.
- Double boil the chocolates until smooth then stir lightly into the cake mixture.
- Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave until cool before removing from the tin. Leave until completely cool.
- Double boil the white chocolate. stir until smooth then drizzle over the cooled cake.
- Arrange the nuts on top and serve once the chocolate has set.