Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I turned 49 year

I turned 49yr yesterday. Next year I will have lived a half a century if Corona will spare me. The best part of looking ahead is being able to look back and say, “Wow, what a ride it’s been”!

At 19 life was uncertain in a new City (Hyderabad) but I had a path to follow and knew if I stuck to it things would be ok. Adventures, graduations, jobs lay ahead and I was going to conquer it all with my fierce independence and sheer grit.

At 29 I was in another Country (Maldives) Traveling and New Job completely unaware of the adventures my 30s would bring and loss of my Dad made me a strong person to face the world alone with my two younger brothers and Mom

At 39 in another City(Bangalore) I am in love and stepped into a decade of incredible joy of getting married at 32yr and renewed hope and powerful love of my partner made me see a different World. I started my baking career and learned so many new things about myself, my courage and my  love for my Baking and Cooking.

As I enter my 49th year I’m still learning, trying new things, dumping old ones and finally making conscious decisions to step away from the not productive area.

My greatest joy is in my baking. I hope to close my 40s surrounded by my love, friends, Students, brothers and mom and uplifted by faith, strengthened by hope and blessed with health so far. Thanks for coming along for the ride! 

Thankyou all for the FB messages, Whatsapps and calls wishing me a wonderful year. Yes I had a beautiful Birthday with lots of flower bouquets, cakes , gifts and loving people around me and the most precious gift was my mom’s painting for me.

Stay home and Be safe

No comments: