Sunday, April 25, 2021

Learn Homemade Jam and Squash

 

Jam and Squash Making Class

When I think of homemade jams, I still remember how my mom used to make to make pineapple jams at home. At that time, the jam making process appeared to be a long laborious process. She use to spend a lot of time in front of the gas stove, stirring the mix while it slowly thickened to become ready to be filled in glass bottles. 

Now as I make jams and marmalade, I feel the process is more easier, and faster. However, I feel that the taste of jam during school years taste better. 

Jam and Squash Making Online Class

If you're looking to learn how to make homemade jam and squash, then this upcoming weekend class covers these recipes

Date: 2/5/21
Time: 10:30 To 12;PM
Fee Rs 950

Online Class Via Zoom App

The topics covered:

1. Pineapple Jam 

2. Orange Marmalade 

3. Grape Squash 

4.  Ginger Mint Squash 

5. Mixed Fruit Jam

==================================================================

No comments: