Monday, January 23, 2023

My first love turns 75


 My first love turned 75 year …

When I was small my mom would bring me a hot water bottle and press her hands warm, against my aching stomach.
My mother has always into adventures and did so many new things and looked towards the light of possibility, we have lived in different cities were she had to face darkness but always out of it with her strength
She always welcome guests with crisp clean sheets, and the house filled with small vase of flowers and the aroma of good food in the air
And her magic during Christmas time breathes warmth and spice into our home. She bakes the best Christmas Cake I have ever had in my entire life as she transforms the house into a cozy palace of Christmas joy.
Today I am wishing this beautiful soul a happy 75th birthday and looking forward to celebrate many more years with good health and hoping to see her walk and travel like before.
#75thbirthday #momturns75 #momlove #wheelchairlife #osteoporosis #momdaughter #hope #walk #travel

No comments: