|Read To Serve - Malai Kofta|
For the gravy:
- Onion – 2 medium
- Tomato paste – 2
- Gingergarlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 2 teaspoon
- Cream – 1 cup
- Cook sliced onions in water.
- Strain the water and make a paste of the cooked onion.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion paste.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
- Add masala powders and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and mix very well.
- Now add the cream and stir for 5 minutes.
- Now pour the gravy into the fried koftas.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or naan.
For the Kofta
- Paneer – 200 gms
- Potato - 1 boiled and made into paste
- Crushed pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cornflour – 1-2 tablespoon
- Oil – for frying
- Mix all the ingredients and make small balls
- Make a paste of cornflour and dip the balls in it and deep fry it in oil.