Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Date and Cinnamon Cake

Cinnamon Cake with Icing

Chocolate Icing on Date Cake

Slice of Date Cake
Thanks to the WWW, I'm able to browse different cake galleries and pick anyone to experiment for my cake project. Recently I've started using Pinterest to browse different cake collections and pin my delights to the board. For those who are new to Pinterest, click here's for a small explanation on it. 

Based on one such cake design, I made this date and cinamon cake. Like the name says, I've used the date and cinamon. Thanks again to the wonderful icing tips from baking divas out there, I'm able to advance my icing skills to the next level.

As Robin Sharma puts in his 'The 50 New Rules of Work', Be a Master of Your Craft. And practice + practice + practice.

Love,

Marina


1 comment:

Midwest Scrapbook said...

Incredible! As I have found the exceptional designed Cakes from this source. The existing Date and Cinnamon cake is really looking one of worthy experienced stuff for me. I am totally love that one. Thanks for sharing.