- 12 Bhaji Chily
- 1 cup besan /gram flour
- 2 table spoons rice powder
- a pinch of soda
- 1/2 tea spoon ajwain
- 1 salt as per taste)
- 3 table spoons ground nuts
- 2 table spoons sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- half lemon size tamarind soaked in warm
- Dry roast ground nuts and sesame seeds.
- Make a fine paste of gound nuts, sesame, tamarind and salt.
- Make a slit length wise on the Mirchi.
- Remove the seeds and fill the paste inside the slit mirchi.
- Make a smooth thick batter of gram flour by adding salt, ajwain, soda and sufficient water.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Dip the stuffed green chillies in the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove and drain it
- Serve hot with sauce/Cutney along with sliced onion and lime.
- Enjoy the hot Mirchi Bhaji