Ingredients to make fish curry:-
· Fish - 250 gm
· Small onion chopped - 1/2 cup
· Ginger and garlic finely chopped 1 1/2 tsp
· Green chili chopped - 2
· Chili powder - 1 tsp
· Coriander powder - 2 tsp
· Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
· Methi powder -1/4 tsp
· Salt to taste
· Curry leaves
Method - Step by step approach to yummy Meen Curry
1. Clean and cut the fish into medium pieces.
2. Crush ginger , garlic and green chilies ,
3. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and methi powder
4. Add chopped onions, and toss it well for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add ginger,garlic and green chilies,stir them till the raw smell goes away or till turns brown.
6. Make a paste of chili powder, coriander and turmeric powder, adding a little water
7. Add this mixture to the pan and sauté for few seconds
8. Now you can add fish pieces.
9. Cook it covered in slow flame for 15 - 20 minutes.Add curry leaves and remove from heat.
Serve warm with boiled rice to enjoy at it's best.