Finally I made them, after so many trials..... So happy that I got it right.Ingredients
- Flour 3 ½ Cup
- Water 250 ml
- Yeast 2 tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water(100ml) with 1 tsp of sugar and keep it for 10 mts
- Dissolve salt and oil in the remaining water (100ml)
- Pour the yeast mixture to the flour and mix well then pour the salt mixture to the flour and knead well for at least 5-7 mts till it become smooth.
- Coat the mixing bowl with oil and place the dough in it and cover with a damp towel and let the dough rise to double the size, keep it at least for 2 hours
- Grease pan with oil and keep aside.
- After 2 hours punch down the dough and knead for 2-3 mts
- Now Divide the dough into balls and place it in the grease pan.
- Again cover it with a damp cloth and set it aside for another 2 hours
- Now brush the top with butter and sprinkle rosemary on top.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degree and bake it for 20-25mts.
- Run a knife around the edge and immediately remove the rolls from the pan and cool it.