|Jan Baking Class Calendar in Bangalore|
|Red Velvet Cake|
|Classic Chocolate Cake|
|Cupcakes Class ( Every Saturday, 10:AM to 1:PM)|
- Measurement ( Use of correct measuring cups and spoons)
- How to use OTG ( Oven Toaster Grill) and the functions?
- Learn the ingredients used in baking and the purpose
- Folding techniques ( Why we follow a specific method?)
- The right temperature to set for baking - pre-heating the oven, etc
- Shops in Bangalore where you get baking ingredients
- and more...
- All the sessions are hands-on classes. This explanatory and practical baking classes will give you a real feel of baking and you get a chance to clear your doubts.
|Kerala Dishes ( Veg and Non-Veg)|
|Bread Baking ( For Beginners)|
Have you ever thought of baking bread?
Now imagine the whiff of freshly baked bread in your house. Yes, you can do perfectly shaped breads, and very healthy ones in your home after this training. In this class, you'll learn 5 to 6 types of bread ( Milk Bread, Multi-Grain Bread, Buns, Stuffed Buns, Dinner Rolls, etc)
Now, after learning to bake breads, you can surprise your friends and family with your bread creations. Once you're comfortable baking bread using maida, you an go for wheat bread
|Black Forest Cake & Pineapple Pastry|
Black Forest and Pineapple Pastry cakes are the intermediate level baking class. Here you'll learn to bake butter free, and moist pastry cake. These popular cakes are ever in demand by students who are new to baking.
Other popular classes:
- Fondant Icing
- Buttercream Icing
- Advanced level of Cupcakes
- Pies and Tart
- Cooking Class for beginners
|Buttercream Icing on Cupcakes|
Get instant information on Baking & Cooking Lessons in Bangalore
Pls refer to the baking class calendar given at the top of this page or check my baking class Facebook Page . If you require more information, pls call me at 9379398865, or 8861389165.