Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bake Pray Love


Baking lessons in Trivandrum...
  • Why does my cake have a sticky top
  • Why does my cake crack open like a volcano?
  • What's the optimal temperature to set the oven? 
  • Where can I get baking ingredients in Trivandrum? 
When it comes to baking, there are many things that go wrong - wrong or bad quality ingredient, wrong process in baking, over beating, or skipping certain parts of the recipe, adding excess baking powder, opening the over door before it's time, and many other little but important things.

So, if you have doubts about baking or you think of correcting certain mistakes, then it's time to put things straight.

In Trivandrum, I conduct baking lessons once in every month or two month. These classes are suitable for beginners or those who are looking to understand the right process.
Baking and Cake Decoration Class

You'll learn to bake, decorate and take home recipes to make exotic cakes, cupcakes and pastries. Anyone one from kids to seniors can join cake baking class. I even offer cupcakes classes for kids to the joys of cake baking. Call me now at #09379398865 to know details of cake baking/decorating classes!

Cupcake Class for Beginner





NB: Apart from cake baking classes, I also teach chocolates, North Indian cooking, South Indian Cooking ,  Kebabs, etc. Give me a ring at #09379398865 for class schedule.

No comments: