Friday, September 22, 2017

Baking Classes at Trivandrum - July 2017

Baking is one of my many hobbies. I was originally introduced to baking as a child by my grandmother. I continued to bake for friends and family throughout the years for special occasions. I began to create themed cake after receiving continued requests from a lot of my friend and now I love this Journey.

23 days of workshop at Trivandrum was a wonderful journey with my intern Dhanya. She is passionate about baking and loves her work, she left her full time job at IBM and started her journey of passion. Wishing her all the best!! A big thanks to Sindu who helped me to run the show. Looking forward to work with many more inters and trainees in the coming months.

This workshop I started a new session which is flower arrangements. Buying professional bouquets can be expensive, but nothing brings a house to life like fresh flowers And although it can sound tricky, arranging flowers is a skill that’s simple to pick up on. I had a beautifull lovely session with flower arrangement on basic with one student, was so happy and thrilled about the whole thing, looking forward to do more of flower arrangement classes.

Once again Thankyou Trivandrum City for the response to my classes. A big hug and thanks to all the students who had turned up for different classes. Looking forward to your bakes and see you all soon on 19th August 2017 for more fun and bakes.
Bakes in Trivandrum

Cake Class For Trivandrum ( Click on the link for class schedule)

No comments: