Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bake With Love

Fat Free Sponge Cake Class

My Baking Journey
I've started my career in baking for the last 10 years. In this time, I have learned baking from many tutors, institutions and also picked many handy tips from other mentors. Speaking of mentors, one of my first mentor is my mom.

As my mentor in baking, I always had one simple cake which had my eye candy. It's a simple Fat Free Sponge Cake. Even as I write this, I remember how me and my brothers used to love having this cake after coming back from school.

Lockdown and Rise of Online Baking

The pandemic has turned the tables for all of us. Now, we are getting used to the new norm of doing things, interacting with the outside world and looking at things in a new perspective.

As for me, I had to stop all my classroom baking classes and only take Online Baking and Cooking Lessons. As I write this I'm not sure when I will be able to have real interaction with students, teach them with personalized instruction

Online Class for Beginners ( just to share the love of bakes).

This is a whole new module which I am doing now. I hope it will be useful for those who are looking to start baking. Also, it will be a class, where I will be explaining the basics. In this short ( 45 minute) class, you'll also get to interact with me and probably we get to know about each other..

Fat Free Sponge Cake ( Just one Cake Class)

Whether you are new to baking or just tried few recipes and getting to know more about baking, then this class will be helpful.

1. Introduction of baking items
2. How to use oven ( function of a Oven)
3. Equipment used in baking ( Beater, measuring cups and spoons)
4. How to prepare the batter
5. How to choose the tin size
6. Cooling the cake
7. Tips to make perfect cake
----------------------

Duration: 45 minutes or less

Online Class - Via Zoom App or TikTok, Skype, etc

( Individual Classes)

Fee for this class:  21 AED ( INR Rs 450) or $6 only

--------------------

I'm currently in India. If you have any questions or would like to contact me, then you can Whatsapp me at +91 9379398865 or email at mennasdelight@gmail.com or Skype id

If you are interested in other bakes, feel free to browse other bakes, and cooking lessons. 

No comments: