Thursday, May 28, 2020

Online Avatar and Baking Journey

Bread Pudding

Focaccia Bread Art

Recipe Books 

That's me, before Online Cooking Class

After the lockdown, I had ventured to Online Baking Class. Even though I'm not new to online baking, I still feel this time more people attended the online class. One reason in the high count is that, many people who were at home made use of their time to learn new recipes.

Apart from teaching the often repeated class, I have ventured into new classes The new recipes were the Indian cookies, Foccacia Bread Art, Appam and Stew, new set of muffins and cookies.

Few of the new bakes/recipes covered in Online Classes


Ghee Rice
Mutton Kurma
Dak Bunglow Chicken


Forcassia Bread Art

Salt Biscuit
Ginger Biscuit
Osmania Biscuit
Melting Moments
Brandy Snaps

Caramel Custard
Bread Pudding
Tender Coconut Pudding


Pie and Tart
- Chicken Pie
- Fruit Tart
- Apple Pie

----------------------------------

No comments: