Saturday, March 27, 2021

Mom's First Online Water Color Class

 

Mom's First Watercolor painting

Painting Class in progress


One thing has changed for all us is the way we have accepted online classes. Be it baking or painting or designing, online classes are just become a norm. 

The above pics and video was taken during the online painting class taken by Paintlab. It's my mom's first online class, which she took in the right spirit. Just a year ago, I wouldn't have thought of enrolling her for such a class. Now, I wouldn't think twice before I go ahead to attend any of the class. 

Also, recently I attended the Pea Flower Online free class conducted by Anand Kumar. It's one of the latest virtual class I had participated. Earlier I had attended online class conducted by rosiesdessertspot and many other classes from Lavonee, the baking institute based in Bangalore.


Filler Flower Online Class
( One of the latest Online Sugar flower Class I had Attended)



No comments: