Monday, March 29, 2021

Short Online Cake Making And Decorating Courses

 Short-term Online Cake Baking Classes

In this post, I have made a list of Online baking classes which I had taken from March 2020. Each session is of 2 hr duration, where I mostly cover 2 to 3 cake recipes. 

A single video recipe is around Rs 1,250. When you buy the cake recipe, you'll get the pdf of the recipe, picture of finished cakes, and the access to watch the class recording for lifetime use.

The highlight of this video lessons is that you can watch and ask me any doubts ( about process, methodology). about the session.

To buy g a particular class video, you can Whatsapp me at 9379398865 and msg the cakes recipes you want to buy. The fee can be paid by Gpay or Paytm to my number. There are separate list for Cookies, Puff Pastry, Bread, Ice Cream and French Macaron.

1. Vanilla Cake and Chocolate Cake

2. Red Velvet and Chocolate Cake





1 comment:

Cook in Bangalore - Chefed said...

Nice Blog!
We are chefed located in Bangalore. Here we are providing Cooks in HSR Layout and many other places in Bangalore. If there is any one how want cook related services they can contact us.

Regards,