Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Million Thanks to Devi's Millionaire Shortbread Cookie Gift

Devi's Millionaire Shortbread Cookie

Thank you note!

Sweet and Perfect Cookie!

Devi, a student who had attended many of my online baking classes, came with a special gift. 

She had bought a box of millionaire's shortbread cookie. On the box, she had written a note thanking me for guidance and support. 

Any gift is a treasure to be cherished, also a positive confirmation from people about the classes. In my short journey in baking, I am more than blessed to receive similar gifts . It's not just material gifts, a gift could be a hug after the class, a holding of hands, a smile or a call after the class. 

Here's one gift from a lady. Last year or so, I got a call from this lady who stays at Attingal, Trivandrum. She had attended few direct classes before the pandemic (2020). She called me out of the blue to say that she's now taking baking classes in her locality. She said, she's still can't believe that she's able to teach, and earn that extra money from her classes. I felt so nice to hear this from this lady who's around my mother's age. In her call, I could make out her enthusiasm, the overwhelming feeling of gratitude  and confidence she felt for herself. 

Many such interactions had left happy memories of people and moments shared with them.

The Cake Fairy - Perfect Bakes by Devi

Those who have seen the cakes made by Devi, can instantly make out the impeccable finish to her cakes. The millionaire short bread cookies is one of her super seller, and it tastes a class apart!

Check out her page, The cake Fairy, to see her artistic design and elegant cakes.


No comments: