Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crab Soup Recipe | Bon Appetit

Spicy Crab Soup
What best can you have on a rainy day? Well, one option that's always on the top of mind is having a hot chicken soup. But, just then I got few crabs from the Domlur market. So, the obvious choice soup that flashed in front me was to try out crab soup.

With this agenda in mind, I used my mom's recipe to make this crab soup.

Ingredients
  • Crab -150gms
  • Onion – 1
  • Ginger – 1 inch long
  • Garlic – 3
  • Whole Pepper – 3 tsp
  • Salt to taste
Method
  1. Crush all the above including the crab and put in the cooker with 4 cups of water.
  2. After one whistle put the stove in slow flame for 30 minutes
  3. Open the cooker and serve the soup to serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.
  4. Enjoy the crab soup.


Crab Soup Recipe
Get in touch with me to clear any doubts on crab recipe. Mail me at mennasdelight@gmail.com