|Pandi Curry - Coorg Special|
You can buy Kachamplli from this online store http://coorgshoppe.com
Now, let's start by following this Pandi Curry recipe.
- Pork 1kg
- Red chilly powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander seeds 4 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Clove 4
- Shallots 100gms
- Green Chillies 10-12
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 10
- Coriander leave handful.
- Oil 2-3 tsp
- Kachampulli 1 tsp
- Clean and cut the pork into small pieces
- In the cooker add water, pork, red chilly powder, turmeric and salt, cook till the cooker gives 3-4 whistles
- Dry roast all the spices till they are dark brown but make sure you do not burn them, when it is cold powder it in a mixie.
- Now coarsely grind shallots, green chilly, ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a deep thick kadai, and all the ground spice and coarsely ground masala, saute for few seconds
- Now add the pork and kachampulli, check for salt and cook for another 5-10mts.
- Serve hot with Akki roti or kadambuttu.