- Oil/ Ghee 4 tbsp
- Boneless Chicken 8 thighs sliced (750 gms)
- Onion Chopped 1 large
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Capsicum chopped 1
- Green Chillie 2
- Tomato Chopped 400 gms
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Chillie powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Water 125ml
- Chopped Coriander leaves to garnish
- Melt half the ghee in a wok over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and stir around for 5 minutes, until golden browned but not necessarily cooked through, then remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- Melt the remaining ghee in the pan. Add the onion and fry, stirring frequently, for 5-8 minutes, until golden brown. Stir in the garlic and ginger paste and continue frying for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- All the capsicum to the pan and stir around for 2 mintues.
- Stir in the chilli, cumin, coriander, chilli powder, turmeric and salt. Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the chicken and leave it to simmer, uncoverd for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until the capsicum is tender,the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti