Friday, May 7, 2021

Covid Immunity Organic Drink

 



Herbal drink for Immunity 

This phase is one of the darkest and horrific phase. Never before we have felt so helpless, overwhelmed by the sheer spread of the viral attack. So much so, all most all states have announced lock-down to curb the surge of infection.

Apart from daily surge in fatalities, we are going through all kinds of emotional stress, fear, and financial stress. Every morning, I feel that I have fever. Today was no different. I checked the temp and it showed 97.2. I panicked. It was after sometime that I realized that it was the normal temp. 

Crush the Curve -Stay Indoors

One possible way to stop spreading is by reducing our social interaction. Along with it, it's time to build your internal in these three things - drinking lots hot water, steam regularly and gargle.

Another vital thing is to build immunity. For this breathing exercises, moderate physical activity, vitamins, and other natural home remedies. 

Healthy Immunity Drink

Here's my immunity drink which I made from whatever is available at home. I think all these are available in every home or it can be procured from angadi shops in your town. 

Ingredients used:

1. Pani koorkka  (in Malayalam) Indian Borage ( medicinal properties)
2. Ginger
3. Tulsi Leaf
4. Kasthuri Manjal
5. Karim jeerakam ( kalonji seeds) 

( Put all these in a steel vessel and boil it in sufficient water.) 

Let me know of other ingredients used to make such a hot concoction. 

No comments: