Friday, May 7, 2021

Sister Love

A sister-sister relationship is special in many ways. Your sister will likely be with you for some of your best memories in life. 

I don't have a sister so can't say much about this relationship. But I have always seen my mom and her younger sister's love for each other. 

Their day start with calling each other in morning and wishing a wonderful day for each other and checking if they had good sleep last. Then the next call in the afternoon checking about the lunch and evening call about the tea, gossips and TV serial & Big boss discussion and the night ends with prayers and Good nite. 

Due to the current situation they were unable to meet each and it so happened that 2 days back they happened to meet each while going for the second dose of the vaccine. My mom sister missed my mom so soon that she wanted to cook and send lunch for her. 

Today we shared an amazing lunch cooked by my aunt and we got it picked up by Swiggy genie 🧞‍♂️. 

It had a wide spread... Avial, thoran, moru curry, fish curry and fish fry wrapped in banana leaf and also mango pickle.  Everything made by her with so much of love wrapped in each dishes. 

God bless both of them with good health and may the sister's continue their sweet little chats everyday. 

My love and hugs to my aunt for her lovely gesture. Love you aunty. 

Tasty Spread with Love from Baby Aunty

No comments: