|Plate full of Molten Lava Cake|
Here I go with another step-by-step recipe for a new variant of Molten Lava Cake. I took this recipe from You Tube - given by Master Chef winner Shipra Khanna.
Here's what I did to bake this chocolate delight.
- Choco Chips - 1/4 Cup
- Tin Cheries - 1/4 Cup
- Maida - 1 Cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Soda Powder - 1 tsp
- Curd - 3/4 Cup
- Vanilla essence - few drops
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Butter - 3/4 Cup
- Sugar - 3/4 Cup
- Cocoa Powder - 6 tbsp
|Cracked Lava Cake|
- Pre heat the oven in 180 degree for 10 mts
- Sieve flour, baking soda and cocoa powder thrice
- Mix Choco chips and cherries in one bowl
- Cream butter and sugar and then add curd to it and mix well
- Now add the sieve mixture little at a time along with milk
- Add in the essence and mix slowly.
- Now dust the cake tray with butter and maida and pour half with the batter
- Fill in with choco chips and cherry then cover again with the batter
- Bake for 20 mts in 180 degree
Follow the exact recipe or watch Shipra Khanna's Youtube video to bake this mesmerizing cake delight.