Ingredients to make Chocolate Fantasy Cake
- Flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Soda - 1 teaspoon
- Butter - 60gms
- Powdered Sugar- 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Chocolate - 60gms
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice -1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- Sift the flour together with baking powder, salt and soda
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Melt the chocolate in half a cup of boiling water. Cool slightly,stir into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the flour mixture, milk, lemon juice and vanilla essence, mixing gently till well blended.
- Pour into the greased tin and bake for about 25mts.
- Remove from the oven and place the tin on the wire rack. Cool the cake in the tin.