Friday, January 27, 2012

Tangy Orange Cake

Slice of Orange Cake 

Creamy Orange Cake 

Yummy Orange Cake with Orange Peel
We're closing to the end of another orange season. Orange prices which was around Rs 35 during the 2nd week of January, has now shot upto Rs 50/-. So, before the price goes any further, I thought of using oranges for my 365 day cake project.

Another experiment, another delight - Going with Cake Project Cake 
Here's another white fluffy orange cake for my 365 day cake project. Thankfully  this new cake experiment came out better than what I had expected.

Regards,

Marina

1 comment:

Amelia Rich said...

This is very great services are visible in this website. This website is providing the great technology and that to using the great services. I am very much appreciating for this website and providing the lot for information.
online cake shop Singapore